eToro has just introduced a number of enhancements to their social trading platform. Here’s the list of the major changes eToro introduced:
- You can now copy 20 instead of just 10 traders (“Gurus”) within your people based portfolio.
- Your new eToro “Home Page” now displays a summary of your portfolio performance of the past week, plus the activity from your watch list of traders.
- The Portfolio Management view has changed. It’s now easier to view your total realised gain or loss over time. Another enhancement is that you can now easily see the contributions of each Guru you copy. This is definitely very useful, though we would have preferred that if trades from eToro Gurus you close yourself (e.g. when you stop following them) would still be contributed to them within this new view and not attributed to the “Manual” category.
- Additional stat and graph for each Guru which show the number of copiers. This is indeed useful the see if this trader is becoming more popular or whether their performance has declined over time and they have been loosing copiers (see example below).
- You can now add also a little bio about yourself to your eToro profile.
These were the main changes in the latest update to the eToro social trading interface. We’ll keep you posted on any new developments, but in the meantime, feel free to leave your comments.